About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 1 June 2014

You're So Special

A nip and a punch for the first of the month!! JUNE ALREADY!! I KNOW!!

Let's get to it! It's time for a brand new monthly challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop!! This month Kitty wants us to INK IT UP!


I used my most FAVOURITE ever papers from Doodlebug. I could sit and stroke them all day.
Doodlebug Designs Sequins - Assorted. I used a combination of the pink ones on this card.

I stamped and embossed the flowers and leaves onto coloured cardstock and added depth using my ProMarkers. I then fussy cut them out and adhered them to the card in a layout that was pleasing to the eye. I added dimensionals to some and popped the ends of the leaves up. I then added Doodlebug sequins here and there and some pink liquid pearls to finish the embellishing off.

I stamped a greeting from Amy R - Great Birthday Greetings set onto the woodgrain paper from Doodlebug in Onyx Black Versafine ink to make sure it stood out against the pattern. I added a strip of black cardstock to the right edge of the patterned paper and BAM. Job's a good'un.

Super easy!! So grab those stamps and pretty inks, and go crazy! We wanna see you INK IT UP! I can't wait to see every ones take on this challenge. 

Head over to the MMCS Blog NOW and have a gander at the other awesome inspiration from the DT girls! You will not be disappointed. xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.i love the flowers and fabulous woodgrain panel :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews