About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Thanks!

Morning guys, I'm back again today to share some inspiration using products which can be found at My Mum's Craft Shop.


This is a super simple card from me using only one stamp set from Paper Smooches - Bold Buzzwords.

I used Onyx Black Versafine to stamp the sentiment and I used
Memento - Tangelo
Memento - Pear Tart 
to stamp the different sized stars. 

It started off by just being a couple clusters of stars, but I couldn't stop and ended up creating a pattern across the whole card. I hope you like my super CAS one layer card!! That's all from me today.

Be sure to stop by the MMCS Blog each day to gather your inspiration from the awesome DT! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews