About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Dad, You're the BEST!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! :) 

It's my turn to provide you lots with some INSPIRATION using My Mum's Craft Shop products today.

The theme over on the blog this week is BOYS AND MEN. What with Father's Day approaching, this is the perfect opportunity to brush up on your male card making skillz! ;)


For my card I used the older Pollycraft digi stamp, but little Rusty is exactly the same!

I also used a sentiment from Clearly Sentimental More Essential Sentiments put out by My Favourite Things, I also stamped it onto a strip of cardstock cut with Die-namics Sentiment Strips 2. Loads of MMCS goodies today!!

I coloured cute Rusty with ProMarkers to match my papers from My Minds Eye Record It - Here is Happy. LOVE that diagonal stripe paper! I'm such a sucker for stripes.

I finished the card up using some Clear Coloured Gem Dots, a couple lime green brads and some sequins. Done! :) Thank you for stopping by. xo

1 comment:

  1. fantastic male card lou.i love this image and your colour combo is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews