About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 10 June 2014

For The Boys

Morning guys! Here's my Passion for ProMarkers post ON TIME today!! ;) I know.

I'm sure everyone knows it's Father's Day this Sunday. Are we all sorted?!

The challenge this week is

BOYS AND MEN

We wanna see those masculine cards for the boys and men in our lives.


I created this card for my cousin, who turns 18 in two days. I can't quite believe it. How come people grow up so quickly these days? I used this awesome image from Rendonkadoodles - Trendy Teen Boy. I love those headphones - they look very Dre!!

I coloured him up to match some waaay older papers from Cosmo Cricket which I had forgotten about - but then I remembered how awesome they were. Perfect for this card. I cut an 18 using my Cameo and layered the image onto a squiggly circle also cut with my Cameo. I then used some Xcut dies to create my stars, I fussy cut my Paper Smooches banner and I handstamped and heat embossed my sentiments.

As always I laid out my embellishments in a diagonal strip from top to bottom - I just can't get out of it.. but it doesn't matter, because I still love how it looks! I used a bunch of Doodlebug brads and sequins, SU! brads, MMMS Value Embellishments and some liquid pearls. Yum! :) Who said you couldn't embellish a male card?!

That's all from me today. Be sure to stop by the Passion for ProMarkers blog to soak up some more inspiration from the awesome DT girls for this challenge. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews