About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 15 June 2014

Dino Appearance

Morning guys! :) I'm popping in to share a recent order for a little lad.

I created this card for a girl I used to go to school with. She spotted a dinosaur card I created waaay back in the year, and she knew she wanted a similar card made for her little boy come his birthday this month.


I printed little Dino off onto Pumpkin Pie cardstock and added some shading to him using my Warm Grey ProMarkers. The cardstock actually took the ink really well. I then paper pieced his little underbelly using the same papers I used for the rest of the card from My Mind's Eye. 

I added a banner, the little boys name and a big number 2 for his 2nd birthday! :) Very cute.

That's all from me for today! Happy Sunday. xo

1 comment:

  1. aw so gorgeous lou.i love your cute dino and the colours and design are fab ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews