About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Watt's Up?

Morning guys! Can you even believe we're almost halfway through June? 

Me neither! 2014 is going at super sonic speed.

Today I thought I'd share a SUPER simple card with you all using a set from My Favorite Things that I absolutely fell in love with the moment I seen it!

and matching dies


I die cut the bulb itself from white cardstock and inked the edges with Summer Sky Memento ink so it didn't look so flat. I then die cut the heart element using some ruby red cardstock. I love how cute it is!

I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set using Onyx Black Versafine ink straight onto my patterned paper from Bo Bunny - Modern Miss collection

A super clean and simple card, perfect for loads of occasions. 

Be sure to stop by the blog regularly to check out inspirational makes from our awesome design team! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews