About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 2 June 2014

Green and Pink BAM!

I shared this card over on Facebook back last week.. and would ya believe it.. today was the first free day on my blog to share it with you all.. I KNOW. 

Sometimes I trick myself into thinking I don't make enough cards.. *LIES* I think I'm plodding along quite nicely.


This is the adorable Charlotte from Sugar Nellie. I've had her. for. ages. and only just opened the packaging to ink her up for this order.. is that bad of me?! VERY BAD LOU MAC!! I'm sorry.. :(

I've coloured her using ProMarkers in bright, bold lime green and hot pink *BAM* to match her to some Echo Park papers. LOVE me that huge pink chevron I used in the background. 

There was a lot of fuss going on in this card. I cut her name and age using my Cameo, hand stamped both sentiments and hand cut the banner. Added a whole load of sequins, Liquid Pearls and brads.. the list is endless.

A whole load of froofroo, some might say!

That's all from me today! Happy Monday. xo

3 comments:

  1. Love this. So many little details that are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! If this is for a commission, the recipient is going to GASP! Wow, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lou.really sweet image and i love your design and fantastic bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews