About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Spots & Stripes

Morning guys! :) Another day, another card.

This time I'm bringing you guys some inspiration using products available at My Mum's Craft Shop! This week the DT girls are showing off their creations that include spots and stripes! Very exciting. 

I used a stamp set from Whimsy Stamps - Happy Hello. I LOVE this set. So many cute little motifs. I've been using this set to decorate my planner more than anything - this is the first card I've created with this set.


I know what you're thinking.. but where's the diagonal stripes?! YOU LOVE DIAGONAL STRIPES! 

Ohhh, against the grain I go! ;) 

*NEW* Clearly Whimsy Stamps - Happy Hello

I used the larger of the two arrow strips and created a striped pattern towards the bottom of the card using Blue Raspberry Hybrid Ink and Pear Tart Memento. I then added three little orange dots and some stars using Tangelo Memento ink. 

I then stamped the large hello in Onyx Black Versfine ink and added a spritz of Dandelion Fireworks to finish off this rather simple card. Looking back, I wish I'd created the whole design on the card base to create a one layer card. Never mind.

I hope you can stop by the MMCS Blog throughout the week to catch up with the other work from the DT girls. Who doesn't love spots and stripes?! xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.i love the fab funky design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews