About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 26 June 2014

Happy.. Easter..

Morning guys. I'm back again to share another card I made waaay back in April.. for Easter. I know it's bad of me to be this far behind, but this has spurred me on to create a better organisation system for my photos. Photos I've taken, photos I've edited and photos that need to be shared both on my blog and on FB! 


I used the cute little dinosaur - which you guys have all seen 1000 times before over here. I paired her up with some papers from My Minds Eye and I created a whole bunch of die cuts - banners, eggs. I used up some more of my ribbon, by adding two strips across the front of the card and creating a double bow to which I added a button to. I then added buttons to the rest of the card, some pretty SU! brads and a bunch of Liquid Pearls. Job done. xo

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute. I love the little dinosaur. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews