About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 3 June 2014

You are Perfect

Hey guys! :) 

Today is the day I share something a little different from me. 

The crazy cat that is Erin Sparkles kept bugging me ;) to join the amazing Ditzie Digi Design team. What an honour!! I really would have loved to, but I didn't want to commit to something I didn't really have time to commit to 100%! Instead, we both came to a compromise.. I would create a Guest Designer card.


I got to pick the digi I fancied the most. The DDD Etsy shop is full of awesome designs from various artists, but in the end I went with The Mad Hatter by Kelly Rhodes after about two days of deliberation. 

I wanted to go with an unusual combo.. of blue and yellow. I also wanted this lady to have turquoise hair.. because I want turquoise hair! LOL. It's a fave combo of mine. Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Turquoise, Marine, Petrol Blue. 

I stamped a sentiment from Hero Arts onto a MFT Pierced Tag, added a couple die cut hearts and some brads and sequins. Job DONE! 

Although this is very different from my usual style, I totally enjoyed colouring her up. It's good to step a foot outside your comfort zone every now and again. Please head over to the Ditzie Digi Design Etsy store and check out the amazing designs! There is guaranteed to be a design that catches your eye! ;)

That's all from me for today! Thanks for stopping by. xo

3 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooooo love this lou.fantastic quirky image and your colouring is amazing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly truly a work of art and i hope to get you one day until then i will just have to stalk you hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews