About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 27 June 2014

Corey Bear

Who doesn't love James Bear from Lili of the Valley? We all do, right?!

This was a recent commission for a lovely lady who came to my FB page after being recommended by a fellow card maker - incredibly sweet!!

The lady was after a bear - I showed her James and BAM.. she was more in love than I already was! :) I coloured him up to be a cute little brown bear and matched him with some papers from Echo Park. 


I added a birthday sentiment and a personalised name. A big twill stripe bow and a bunch of buttons, brads, sequins and liquid pearls.. as always. I'm really making a concious effort to add buttons to my projects lately, as I want to order more, but also wanna use up the ones I have first. It's such a vicious cycle! LOL!

That's all I got for ya today, I hope you likey. xo

4 comments:

  1. OMG, so adorable. Oh, the person is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way toooo cute!!! absolutely love it sweets xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning! We love it! I might keep it up for the year, until the day before CJ's 2nd birthday! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely creation with an adorable stamp. Love these fresh and clean colors. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews