About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 29 June 2014

Gotta Love Wryn!!

Morning guys! :) Not long ago I made a promise to myself to keep my blog up to date with my recent commissions, so this is me keeping up an effort with that.

This is a commission from earlier on in the month for a lovely regular who wanted a thank you card that her daughter could give. The brief was pretty much.. apples. I had to run with it! ;)

I used the gorgeous Wryn - School Girl from Tiddly Inks. I coloured her up using my ProMarkers and FlexMarkers to match my papers from a waaay older My Mind's Eye pack. I thought the red and green of the papers would match nicely with the apple theme.


I cut the apples with my Cameo, die cut some banners using Spellbinders dies, added a bunch of froofroo, layers, ribbon, web, rhinestones, sequins, liquid pearls and BAM the job was a good'n.

I get asked a tonne how I create my sentiments. Lately I have been using this Lawn Fawn alpha stamp set like crazy, it's called Milos ABC's and is the PERFECT size for cards, and it fits a bunch of my dies too, like the one above from Xcut.

PSSST!! While you're here.. LOOKIE!!

COMING SOON AT THAT CRAFT PLACE!



That's all I got for ya today. I hope you likey! ;) xo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this card! Love all these cheerful colors and decorative elements. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews