About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 2 July 2014

SMILE

Yoohoo! I'm back again today with some more My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration goodness!

Yesterday you seen me go all out with my card for the BRIGHT COLOURS callenge. Coloured image, patterned papers, loads of froofroo. Throughout this week however, all of the DT girls will be showing off their CAS cards using MMCS products


I just had to break out my new set from My Favorite Things - SMILE for this card.
I paired my sentiment with some leaves and dots from Paper Smooches - Reflections stamp set.

I stamped SMILE in Blue Raspberry Hybrid Ink from MFT.
I stamped the rest of the sentiment in Onyx Black Versafine
The leaves have been stamped in Grout Gray Hybrid Ink,
.. and the dots in Spearmint Hybrid Ink.

To finish off this super CAS I scored all edges of the card stock about 1/4" from the edge for a little more added interest. :) I hope this inspires you to leave the patterned paper behind and just have a good play with your stamps and see what you can come up with! 

Be sure to stop by the blog each day this week to gather more inspiration from the awesome DT girlies. xo

1 comment:

  1. Lou this is just amazing you truly are an epic Designer love your style xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews