About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 3 July 2014

Football Mad!

Hey, hey!!

Who doesn't love a male card?! I always get questions like.. "How do you do it?" and "How do you make them look so full?"

The key.. is just going with it. Forget that you're making a card for a male.. expect when you start eyeing up your paper flowers.. then you gotta take a step back and try and remember what you're tryna achieve.


Football is always a winner, no? Blues, blacks and kraft was the colour combo for this card.

I used a new brick stencil and some white embossing paste coloured with Desert Sand Memento ink to create a wall pattern on the base, and I layered my design up from there. :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews