About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Hello Summer

Morning guys! :) 

I'm here this morning to share a new card with you all using some gorgeous My Mum's Craft Shop goodies. I will link to each item available from the store.



Be sure to stop by the STORE and check out the NEW ARRIVALS and hit the BLOG for daily inspiration. Thank you for stopping by today. xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.the bright colours really pop and your design is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews