About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 17 April 2011

Bearly Mine Crafts CANDY

Hello?! WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!
Have you seen what is up for grabs over on Bearly Mine Crafts?! Donna is being SUPER GENEROUS!

Happy 3rd Blogaversary Donna!! You certainly are celebrating in crafty style!!
Pop on over to THIS post to see all the goodies I'm talking about!!


Thanks for stopping by, I've been hopping around blogland all day in between doing uni work. On a beautiful day like this, I hear you ask? Well yes, priorities ladies, priorities! Oh, and I've been FORCED into ordering the whole new release from Simply Sassy - yes, the talented DT ladies MADE me do is this morning after I seen their gorgeous projects! HA.

Enjoy the rest of your day whatever you're doing! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews