About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 29 April 2011

Guest Designer for TICKLED PINK STAMPS

Hey guys, I have a SUPER HAPPY post to share with you today.. Kellie has picked me to be one of her Guest Designers for three months, along with Rimna and Regan. Due to the sheer amount of talent that applied she has also offered up monthly spaces for some lucky ladies too, check out here post HERE for all
the info.

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges

I cannot WAIT to get started and I was so exicted to tell you all about it yesterday, but I was waiting for an email back from Kellie for real confirmation that the place on the team was actually mine - even if it's only for a short while. We'll get plenty of projects pumped out in the 3 months we're there - let me tell ya!!

Kellie emailed the details and stuff over last night - so I cannot WAIT to get stuck in. First up though - I gotta finish this dreaded dissertation. It WILL be finished today whether it kills me or not - I'm even willing to pass up on going to the pictures to see Insidious if that's what it takes!! Wish me luck you guys!!

So keep your eyes peeled for some gorgeously gorgeous Tickled Pink action coming right your way!! :)

xo Over & Out.

3 comments:

  1. WOW - Congrats on your GDT post.

    Hugs
    Penni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrats Lou on the GDT post, so well deserved and I can't wait top see your creations. Hope you get the dissertation done. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Congrats Lou!! Although I should be hating you right now, Im not. You took my spot. Lol!!! Seriously thou, congrats. Cant wait to see your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews