About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 18 April 2011

Lexi's Creations - Challenge #38 - Anything but a CARD!

Morning everyone!! I've been working away like a trooper over the weekend, I want this dissertation finished THIS WEEKEND so I have time to revise for my three exams and plan my last ever 2000 word assignment. I have a simple little bookmark to share with you today, which is perfect for a child.

Thank you to everyone who joined in with our RIBBON - BUT NO KNOT OR BOW challenge last fortnight. It was great to see the creative use of ribbon! :) Congratulations to the Winner #59 Jennifer and GD #83 Sande.

The challenge this fortnight over at Lexi's Creations is 'ANYTHING BUT A CARD'. We want to see a project which doesn't involve a greeting card. I have chosen to make an oh so addictive bookmark. The tutorial can be found over on the SCS forum, HERE is the link.


I have used Georgina Giraffe for this cute little bookmark - I have gone along with a 'children' theme, which is a bit unusal for me, but I couldn't resist this little cutie. Perfect for a little bookmark, and these little bookmarks make the perfect gifts for friends and family.

They are addictive to make, and although I haven't added patterned paper to this one, they are great for using up your scraps. You can make them any size you like, but I tend to stick to 4" square.

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
× Anita be Stampin' - Anything Goes
× A Spoonful of Sugar - All Creatures Great and Small
× DDH - Stitches

Thanks for stopping by today. Head on over to Lexi's Creations and get some inspiration from the talented design team, and then show us your projects, I can't wait to see what you all come up with! xo

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwh Lou, how cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww! What a cute giraffe! Love this little bookmark! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin Challenges!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling image for this great project!! Well done!! Thanks for playing along this week at Anita Be Stampin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so cute! Thanks for playing along with the "Anything Goes" Anita Be Stampin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, this is so cute! Thanks for playing along at Anita be Stampin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Love your resolutions. Thanks for joining us at Anita Be Stampin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable card! Thank you for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just too adorable, love it, a really wonderful bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so adorable and sweet!

    GREAT job!!!

    hugs and kisses
    and easter-wishes from germany,,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews