About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 2 April 2011

Mother's Day Cards

I'll keep this post short, I just want to share the rest of the Mother's Day cards I have made for tomorrow. I have sold a few of them to people who seen them over on my Facebook page. I'm really chuffed that I'm getting my cards out there and that people actually like them. Anyway, short post. On to the cards..


 *****


*****




*****





Thanks for looking. I hope all you Mams out there have a lovely day tomorrow! xo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lou
    Wow what beautiful cards, i love all your embossing and textures and the designs are just gorgeous.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou oh wow gorgeous set of cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bunch of cards Lou - you have been very busy! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Lou, I especially like the first one xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews