About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 14 April 2011

Pear Tree Designs DT Call

Thanks for stopping by today, I have a little info for ya.. so here goes.

It's that time of the year when PTD have a call for new DT members to join our DT!

We are looking for:
2 x DT members

The chosen DT members will need to have/do the following things:
× Have their own blog
× Be able to commit to making a card(s) for our challenge each week
× Have time to comment on all entries (exception to busy times)
× Be able to join in special occasions
× Get on well with our other DT members
× Be committed to the DT

Please send the following if you would like to be in with a chance of being on our DT:
1) 2 x pieces of work, anything like a card etc...(new ones, not previous work)
2) A little bit about yourself and why you would like to be on our DT
3) Name and email address

to peartreedesigns2011@yahoo.co.uk

You have until Wednesday 27th April 2011

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

xo Pear Tree Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews