About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 11 April 2011

Pear Tree Designs - Challenge #44 - Lace

Thank you to everyone who joined in with our sketch challenge last week, and congratulations to the winner Darling Ho. Get in touch with Donna to arrange your prize!

This week over at Pear Tree Designs the challenge is LACE - we want to see you add some lace to your creation any which way you like, aslong as there is some lacey love on there!!

The sponsor this week is



.. with the prize of A BIG SELECTION OF RIBBONS up for grabs.


Here is my DT take on the challenge this week


Is this not the prettiest CD you've ever seen? It certainly wouldn't play any music but it makes a cute home decor item for Christmas. Not only have I been trying to get on top of making Christmas cards, but I have been trying my hand at Christmas decorations too. This is one of the first, how'd you like it?


Of course, I had to use Beanie Anya.. again.. and paper piece her.. again. I can't help myself. It's not like I don't have any other Christmas stamps, infact, I have loads. I'm just a sucker for The Greeting Farm!! I have used Basic Grey Jovial papers and doilies, along with a Tim Holtz ticket and some snowflakes I cut with my slice.


I would like to enter this creation into these challenges:
× Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Cut it Out [Paper piecing]
× CCEE Stampers - Add a Doily

× Crafty Senitments - Glitter
× Crafty Purple Frogs - Shape with Us
× Your Next Stamp Challenge - Stitching
× Belli Challenge - Think Seamstress [I sewed the lace to the paper]

Thanks for stopping by, hop on over to Pear Tree Designs and check out what the rest of the DT have made with LACE. xo

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww...how adorable is this!!!!! What a gorgeous Christmas decoration...we love it!!! That image is super cute and your colouring is fabby...great work as always Lou!!!
    Big hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super cute! I am amazed at your will power ... make 100 cards before buying new stuff! Keep it up ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable decoration! Love how you decorated that CD...very clever! Love how you paper pieced your Anya, too! Thanks so much for playing our CSAYL challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is amazing, I love it,thanks for playing along on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool, love the altered art and the lace is excellent - nice texture

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not too shabby for your 1st Christmas decoration! This is absolutely beautiful - I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with our "Cut it Out" challenge at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews