About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 1 April 2011

What A Day..

..I've had.

MASSIVE uni deadline (although not as big as the deadline on 5th May.. shhh). We had the opporunity to hand in a whole chapter of our dissertation to be draft marked!! I could NOT pass up on that. So I have been working my butt off to get my results finished and part of my discussion started. I should hear back from my tutor early next week. Fingers crossed I'm on the right track.

After the super long day I've had I thought I would treat myself to a bit of Window Shopping! xD Considering I haven't got the money to buy anything.. I still need to have a look at all the brand new stuff, and some older product, out there - just so I get a feeling of what I could get! LOL.

First up are some Simply Sassy stamps from Funky Kits, I ordered two of these amazing stamps last month, I have already inked one up, High School Student, which can be seen -->HERE<--. I LOVED colouring her, and she sorta reminds me, of me. Not that I have my own lunchbox, I wish I had enough hands to carry one. I really love Bella Bunting, Hippy Love and Windswept. They've defo been added to my wish list! *big grin* Gotta love a bit of rubbah.

Next up, are some goodies which are available from Quixotic Paperie. I cannot recommend them highly enough - they provide an excellent service, and super products and great prices. I first got THIS die when I bought the Holiday Ticket Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps, they have since released a load of stamp sets which co-ordinate perfectly, next on my wish list is THIS stamp set called Treasured Moments Tickets Sentiments Set. They are the perfect size for cardmakers and have the sweetest sentiments. Next up from Whimsy is the new Calendar Background Stamp - perfect for Birthday cards or mini albums/ scrapbook pages. Or even.. a calendar! LOL. Quixotic Paperie has a huge selection of Kenny K stamps - which I'm a huge fan of after I coloured this beauty up -->HERE<--. I'm really liking Club Kid and Movie Star. I already have my two FAVE Kenny K images - Download Diva and Troublemaker.

A stamp company which has interested me for a while is Stempelglede. THIS set caught my eye while I was browsing Quixotic earlier. Gorgeously gorgeous sentiments, which are different from the usual 'Happy Birthday' sentiments.

Moving away from staaaamps.. many of you may know I've been on a patterned paper ban *boooo* due to the fact I just have waaaaay more than I can use. My stash has gradually been decreasing, but my next aim is to use up one whole paper pack. I think that will generate a real feel good factor! :)
So.. I NEED all of these paper packs seen HERE. As well as Basic Grey's Life of The Party and Echo Park's For the Record. Aaadorable!! I've heard in a few places that Echo Park are going to be coming out with 6x6 paper pads - cannot wait!!

Every time I surf the web for craft-y goodness I see stuff that I really really want. I often find myself asking the question.. 'Why do I have such an expensive hobby?!' LOL. I sometimes wish I would make a note of all the stuff I see. Perhaps I should keep a notepad near my laptop whenever I hop around blog land!!

I'm going to sign off now and check out a few mini album tutorials over on YT. Once I graduate a mini album is top of my crafting list! Heehee.

Oh, I have a quick link to share with you.. http://www.craftstamper.com/ezine/ the free Craft Stamper mag.. online. Yeehaa.

Over & Out. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews