About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 2 April 2011

Heartfelt Thanks

I went a bit crazy with my new PTI sets on this one! LOL. I used Mat Stack 3 stamp set and Star Prints. I had to make do with what I had in terms of not having the coordinating die for the Mat Stack 3 stamp set - but that is on its way now! :) I think the Mat Stack stamp looks a bit flat on the cardbase - perhaps I should have stamped it in black?! Anywho, too late now. Enjoy..


I used SU! Melon Mambo cardstock and ink for the majority of the card. For not being a 'pink' person, this card is very.. PINK!! LOL. That 'spikey circle'(?!) die cut is another die the Limitless Layers die set from PTI, they can be found -->HERE<--. I added some tiny stars from the Star Prints stamp set in Memento London Fog ink, and stamped my sentiment using Tuxedo Black.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× RES-Q-76 - Use your corner rounder - I LOVE my WRMK - Corner Chomper. I use it on almost every project!!
× Paper Romance Challenge 44 - Bling
× Paper Pretties Wednesday - Bring on the Bling
× YNS Challenge #39 - Stitching

I hope you find some time to craft this weekend, thanks for stopping by.
xo Lou.

3 comments:

  1. very pretty card, and you've made a beautiful bow, it's perfect.
    thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just great! And look at that bow?! Teach me! Teach me! LOL

    Thanks for joining PR this week!

    Hugs,
    Sandra P

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews