About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 11 April 2011

A New Stamping Bazaar Team Member..

.. ME! :D I'm soooo thrilled I can let this loose and tell you all now.

I applied to the call a few weeks ago, they were after six new design team members. They picked me!! Yipeee!! I already work with Susan the DT Co-ordinator over on Lexi's blog, so I feel more comfortable already knowing someone.

Here is a list of the five other new members, so you can check out their blogs too:

A super talented bunch I must say, I can't wait to start working with them!! :D


I have already posted these photos before, but I thought I would showcase Marvin the Bat again!! What a cutie. This is the image that made me fall in love with The Stamping Bazaar in the first place!! Love him!

I'm off to reply to some mail and then munch away on my chicken pasta bake. A late tea.. I know, but I won't be going to bed until stupid o'clock anyway *big grin* One thing at the top of my to do list before bed is to say a Hello to my new team members! :) xo

11 comments:

  1. Ciao Lou!
    how are U?? really happy to start with U in this DT!
    really really exited
    see you soon!

    hugs, ALberto

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME to the team Sweetie pie....your work is gorgeous and we can't wait to see all the fabby creations you are going to do at The Stamping Bazaar!!!
    MmMMmmmmmmm....that chicken pasta bake sounds scrummy....bring us some heehee!!!!
    Big hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Congratulations Lou - have fun!!
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done Lou

    Enjoy!!!

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOOT WHOOT congratulations hun!

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute, what gorgeous images they are
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO!! Congrats!! I know just how you feel. Im so excited too.. Im really looking forwards to working with you and getting to know you.. Love your cards too very lovley work.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited to get started and to get to know everyone! Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the new DT!
    Hugs Céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Lou well done hun, have fun.
    Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done and congrats on your DT post! :)

    You will be brilliant.

    hugs
    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Lou on making the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews