About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 18 April 2011

Pear Tree Designs - Challenge #45 - Easter

Good morning everyone, thanks for stopping by. I'm sorry I don't have a card to share with you today - as sad as I am to say it, life has to come before blogging, and with my dissertation deadline looming I really want to get stuck into the workload. Roll on the end of May when I can breathe a HUGE sigh of relief once my 12,000 word dissertation is handed in, another 2,000 word essay on environmental sustainability is handed in and I've sat three exams, one of which is three hours long. Gahhh!! 28th of May is the grad ball and I certainly am going to let my hair down - big style!!

Anywho, the challenge over at Pear Tree Designs this week is EASTER, we want to see your Easter creations, so roll on the cute bunnies and chicks I hope we'll be seeing! :D


Pop on over to Pear Tree Designs to see what the rest of the DT have created, and don't forget, we have a DT call at the moment see THIS post for details.

Take care, xo Lou.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lou,
    Just popping in to tell you how much your blog inspires me, I love to stop by to see the new things you've made and I've posted a special something for you on my blog, so if you have the time - stop by.
    http://celiashobby.blogspot.com/2011/04/very-special-award.html
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your dissertation, paper, exams, etc is kicking your butt. I know it can be stressful but like you said, come May and you'll be freeeeeeeee!!!!
    Good Luck:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews