About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 24 August 2012

A+ Fab Friday

Morning Tiddly Inkers! :) Another Fab Friday on the cards for you all over at Tiddly Inks! This time I have another 'back to school' kinda card! I think it'd be kinda fun to give your kid a little 'good luck' sorta card, to wish them on their way to start the new school year.

Kids over most of England don't go back to school til the start of September, so still plenty of time left! :) I'll be uploading these to my Cartolinas FB page soon too.

So this cutie is A-Plus Avenger - you guys knew that already. She's a total oldie but goodie! I've coloured her up using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. Her dress is a similar colour to what my old school jumper is. So cute! :) Ahhh, I have good memories from school.

Anyway, I digress. I've kept the layout pretty simple-ish. Not many embellishments. I've used more scraps from My Minds Eye. I die cut an 'A' using my slice, I think it's kinda neat! :) High hopes and all that. I've stamped the sentiment using Harolds ABC's from Lawn Fawn in Real Red ink from SU!


I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
- Cute Card Thursday - Back to School
- Delightful Challenges - Punches and Dies

Please be sure to stop by the Tiddly Inks blog and drool over the other Fab Friday stuffs the amazing DT have come up with!

xo

7 comments:

  1. Wow, love your coloring in this cute image and also love the design of your card. Great job!!

    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond cute and your colouring is amazing as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou this is just so cute! Love the layout and a fab image :) Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I should get her for my daughter, she loves school! (and she's crazy-smart!) This is a lot of fun, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh Lou, this is absolutely brilliant. I adore her hair and, heck.. just plum all of it. The details are seriously amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Lou, this really made me smile. What an adorable image, perfectly coloured as always and I love your fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews