About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 30 August 2012

Did you Hear?

So back at the beginning the month, Melissa kicked things off with a new tradition starting over at Tiddly Inks. It's exciting times, let me tell ya. It's like NEW stuff, but DIFFERENT. We're reigniting the love of Tiddly Inks older images.

Over at Tiddly Inks, we really want to make sure that our fantastic fans get a chance to see some of the older images that Christy has drawn over time. I know as well as anyone that Wryn has been a HUGE hit around blogland, and we're loving that - but sometimes we get caught up in the new and forget to show off the old!!

So in Christys honour of her amazing artwork, both old and new, the Tiddly Crew will be featuring one older image per week (Thursdays) over at the Tiddly Inks blog and their own! Today it's my turn, so let's get to it.

Today I'll be showing off one of my other fave characters.. Lilli Claire.



I started off with my Nutmeg paper pack from My Minds Eye and coloured up Lilli Claire to match. Yellows and blues, yummy! One of my fave things about this character is her HAIR! There is so much freedom to do what you choose with it. What I mean is, there is a lot of open area. You can really practice your strokes and stuffs. HA! What am I talking about!?

I used my new Rolled Daisy die from MFT (that's gonna be given a MAJOR workout) to create a little kraft coloured flower, I then added a yellow brad to the centre and surrounded it with some WOC goodness!! Some yummy strips of ribbon, the twill from The Ribbon Girl and the velvet textured stuff as part of a SMASH* swap.

Thanks for stopping by! I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
- I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
- Inky Challenges - Primary Colours
- My Mum's Craft Shop - Three sets of Three
I have a set of three flowers, and two sets on three blings - LOL! :)
- Simon Says - Anything Goes

xo

20 comments:

  1. Awww she's a cutie!!! Loving the colours on her and an absolute fab layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh Lou this is just dreamy yumminess hun!! that flower is so gorgeous!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hun, what a cutie she is. Great card and I just LOVE how you have done her hair! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lou.stunning sweet image and i love her red hair :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lou, must say.. another fabby creation this one! love her hair! you rocked this !!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is really cute! I love how you colored her cover-alls, too cute! Awesome color combo and layout! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lou this is stunning hunny, amazing colouring! Thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and fun card!! Love that sweet image and the card design is fab!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lou this card is so sweet! Love the shine in her hair! She is very beautiful colored! hugs Lotta/Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's so cute Lou. Love your coloring, especially her pretty hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is so gorgeous Lou!
    I totally agree with you, she is such a joy to color.
    Hugs, Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is gorgeous Lou!
    I totally agree with you, she is such a joy to color.
    Hugs, Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring is amazing! I love this! Thank you for joining the Inky Impressions team for our challenge last week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGoodness! I LOVE this! I think I found a new way to use my vellum! SO excited!!! Your coloring is, as always, fabulous!!!

    HUGS!
    ~Lissa
    http://www.scrappynites.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous, I love the colour combo, and your colouring is fantastic - her hair is amazing!

    Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge Blog :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. O wow this is stunning, love the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Lou and what fab colouring too, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my word - so stinkin cute!!! Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews