About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Paralympics: Get set, GO!

Yoohoo! :) Checking in with this little tag I made for the The Greeting Farm Customer Chat night earlier this month!

Before I start my usual waffle.. I wanna just say.. TODAY KICKS OFF THE PARALYMPICS!! Know something? I just don't get why these games don't get just as much coverage, if not more than the 'standard' (if I can say that?) perhaps 'original' would be better.. games. Maybe that's just me?

I know you've probably heard me say this 1000 times before.. HA. This is the first time I've coloured up little Oliver from Ahoy. I gotta admit, I think he's a sweetie! :) Love his little outfit. I went with the 'go to' colours  for a little sailor. This guy is meant to represent our very own Ben Ainslie, the smart little cookie he is.


A simple shipping tag, bought in a pack of 20 from WHSmith makes the perfect base for a tag with a difference. This would be perfect to attach to a gift, for the main focal point on a card, to jazz up a SMASH* page or just to sit in your craft room looking good.

Thanks for stopping by! Take it easy. xo

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teehee this is just the cutest! What an adorable image...he looks so sweet. Gret tag too Lou :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colouring on cute little Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuute!! Great tag!! That is the only O&A set that I don't have...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this lou.he is just the cutest and stunning colouring hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Lou, he is so adorable isn't he. Love the gorgeous tag with all your scrummy details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lou, I so agree with you on these being just as important as the original games. Once again I love how you have colored littler Oliver. He is just so cute and I think your tag is simply wonderful. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews