About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Red Riding Hood

Morning Bloggers. It's been pretty quiet around here lately, huh? Apart from my already scheduled posts, I haven't been around much at all. So I have a lot of catching up to do!! I can only apologise to every single one of you for being a poop friend and blogger of late. I honestly have no excuse.. apart from the fact I am constantly tired these days. I'll work at catching up over the rest of the week. I promise!


So.. if any of you are on FB, you may know that I am now part of the Angie Delarie Products DT! YEAHHH! ;) I was asked at the middle of last month, and I thought about it for a couple minutes and was like.. YEAHHH!! Have you SEEN her designs?! Totally unique and original, just what us crafters need right now me thinks.

So without further adu.. AUGUSTS RELEASE is RED RIDING HOOD.


CUTE?! CUTE!! I decided to use the Woodsman and that cute little Wolf. CUTE! I know!! LOL!
I wanted this 'couple' to feature on a SMASH* page.. so I decided to print out a few more pictures from my trip to Edinburgh Zoo and get them SMASH*ed into my Green Eco book. Wanna take a looksie?


Edinburgh Birds!! That little white tag inside the pocket on the main tag - confusing - just explains that I'm not a huge fan of zoo's or birds/ animals in cages.. but when they're protecting a species for future generations.. I guess I'm sorta okay with it. 

So that handsome Woodsman has been coloured using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers, as has his wolfie friend. I've fussy cut them both and attached them to my design using dimensionals. I've used some colours to match up with Echo Park - This and That collection. Gorgeous, manly yet soft colours! I LOVE that button eye. It gets me every time man. So freakin' quirky!!

While you're here..

Did you guys see the BRAND NEW Strawberry Whipettes release earlier last week?! Check out THIS LINK - which will take you to the Angie Delarie BLOG. 

Here is another SMASH* page I made using two cuties from this release.


Ahh, I can't wait to see what this talented lady has up her sleeve for us in months to come. Be sure to stop by my blog over the next week or so, there is gonna be lots of posts happening. I promise.

Woah, that's two promises I have made in one post - let's hope I stick to them!!

Lots of love. xo

3 comments:

  1. So cool Lou! Love how fun this is and I really love the layouts...great work :) And a HUGE congrats on your new dt gig!! :D They are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! These images are pretty flippin' cool! I will have to check them out! Love your Smash pages! I really should be working on mine more often. Get busy slacker, I love seeing your crazy-talented behind on my blog list everyday!!! (ok, not necessarily every day, but you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I'm so lucky to get the fantastic Lou!
    Look at what she made in the first week! Wowoooohhhh xxoo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews