About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 13 August 2012

Wanna see some Creatures!?

Good morning. Good morning. Today officially marks the first day of my holiday! HOLIDAY! :) One whole week off work. Bliss!! I got a loaaad of fun stuff to show you through out the week, so be sure to stop back at my blog and catch up with me. :)

Today, it's time for ANOTHER new release over at Angie Delarie Products. Boy, this girl just doesn't STOP! We've got a whole bunch of 'CREATURES' to show ya today. You guys know how much I love my animals, so this release was right up my street.

Without any more waffle I wanna show you all this amazing LION! Gawwwd, that mane!! I could eat him. He was such fun to colour, as are all of Angies digis. I decided to make a clean and simple tag for the characters from this set. Let these bad boys shine!


Next up is this crazy little Pig. Look at the splotches all over him, heehee. That could be mud, paint, glitter, anything you like. The possibilities to switch this character up are endless. I decided to colour him in quite garish colours, just because I could. I kinda like the combo! :) I've seen a lot of ladies leaving many areas of these digis just plain white, I decided to roll with that a little and left the biggest heart on this image blank. Kinda pops off the kraft tag.


I did have that amazing OWL coloured up too, but he's got lost in my freakin' SMASH* book somewhere!! Nightmare. I promise to share once I find him, because he was my favourite too!! 

All of these CREATURES are my favourites, I know they'll be yours too!!

I'd like to enter these tags into these challenges:
- Less is More - Fur or Feathers
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by! :) Happy Monday to ya all. xo

9 comments:

  1. he he he he!! they are too cute Lou!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo holidays!!! :D Hope you have a great week off. And how awesome are these tags!! Love that little piggy. Great layouts too lou :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so funky! Love all of the colors you used on them, very eye-catching!!! Great tags girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lou.love your fabulous bold colours and really fun images ;D
    enjoy your week off hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome thanks for joining in with us over at Crafty Catz hug sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's not a lot of white space on these fun creations, but what wonderful vibrant colours and great colouring!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greta card, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, so glad you played along with CRAFTY CATZ, X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our challenge is to be one layer this week
    Do join us again
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews