About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 4 August 2012

SMASH* on Saturday

Guess who's back - back again. ;)

The title gives it away. If you stopped by yesterday, you'll know that I've got a little SMASH* page with my purrdy cat to share with ya!! So here it is..


Just a heap load of randomness. I literally have no idea where half the stuff has come from, I just pulled red and green stuff from my little SMASH* tote, because  those were the colours I was feeling at the time. Perhaps that little Christmas fairy was niggling at the very back of my brain. Someone, please tell me I'm not alone in the 'running late with Christmas' creations. Please. LOL!


I do know that that button flower set up is from Sassafras. Only reason I know that.. is because I've been hoarding it like mad.. like since I even took up crafting a couple years ago. I don't think they make them any more! :( 


Thickers.. and.. Dear Lizzie alpha stickers make up the title. I think. 

I'm not gonna waffle at you any more! :) Thanks for stopping by. Over and Out. xo

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, im still quite new to smashing, so this is very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Smash page!! Love it! Now if I could just get my girls' Smash books up to date...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that layout and what a cute cat! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww look at that cutie! Love the photos...especially the yawning one LOL! Beautiful layering and I know what you mean about christmas creations! I feel like I am behind but it is only august! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews