About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Travel

 Morning guys! :) Quickly stopping in with another commissioned card I made a few weeks back using the gorgeous newish papers from Basic Grey What's Up collection. LOVE the travel theme and the muted colours. Freakin' delish.

I used some dies and some EF's and some twill stripe ribbon.. aaaand an embellishment from the coordinating kit.. what else. Oh, of course. Harolds ABC's from Lawn Fawn to create my sentiment and the little age circle! ;) Stamped in Real Red from SU! LOVE! :)


I so didn't wanna part with that map paper. Truely. But hey, no more hoarding. Aren't I doing well? Everytime I craft and catch myself second guessing whether I actually wanna use something or keep it for myself.. I chant 'use it up, use it up' like some kinda nerd! LOL. :)

That's about it from me for today. I gotta get the housework done and then get my ass ready for work. GAAA!! Three more days then I'm off for 216 hours. :) That's 9 days for those of you who don't wanna break it down. HA!

Over and OUT. xo

3 comments:

  1. Awww a gorgeous card! Love the whole theme and I can see why you didn't want to part with those papers! Gorgeous! Woohoo start the countdown...bet you are excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work fellow hoarder!! lol!! I too have been trying to let go of things. I mean really, what good does it do me not to use the cool stuff??!! So now I just buy two of everything! ;) Great card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lou.i love those papers and really lush design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews