About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Some Holiday Blessings

I'm back, with DAY THREE of previews over at The Greeting Farm. I'll try and keep this one short and sweet, if you wanna know more deets, head over to THIS post from yesterday!

So, want some more CLEAR goodness?! We've got it for ya in bucket loads with this new set, just in time for CHRISTMAS! (There, I said it).

I'm not gonna lie, this set is the one I've been waiting for for like.. years! It's all in a package, everything you need to make a bunch of quick, cute cards!

Here are the two notelet sized designs I came up with using two of the stamps from the clear set. Which by the way, is amazeballs quality, just like the rest from TGF!!



These two cards are both 3.75"x3.75" and are perfect as a set, or to reproduce. I love how you're able to colour the designs in, but they don't take forever in all of their detail! Nice to pair up with your favourite patterned paper. I can see me using up my two packs of Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses this Christmas! ;) Love the combo.

So pleased you could stop by today! Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm BLOG and check out what the other amazing ladies have brewed up for ya! It's all about CHRISTMAS today! ;)

xo

26 comments:

  1. Lou these are the cutest! Love those little christmas stamps and the colours are so fun..It is nice to see a change from the red and green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou, Such cute cards you've created. I love your bright, cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Love them. I already have this on my wishlist! I agree so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. both so stunning lou.really love your colours and gorgeous images ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg i love these cards. Xmas does not have to be the traditional colors. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg i love these cards. Xmas does not have to be the traditional colors. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous new holiday set from TGF. The sentiments are perfect with those images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute mini cards for Christmas!! I like the papers you used and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Holiday cards!! Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome xmas cards!! I love me some non-traditional colors, it mixes things up a bit! Great job with these!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a ball this Christmas is so cute! Really like it and the beautiful paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such sweet, whimsical cards. I love the pretty patterned papers and the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!! Love your cards - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card!!...I love using non-traditional colors for Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!!! LOU MAC!!
    your cards are adorable!
    I love how you mixed it up with the purples!!!
    I think I may have to borrow that idea =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the color choices you made to color the images. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the simple lines on these cards... very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lou, once again I agree with you on this new Christmas set. It looks like the perfect way to make a bunch of Christmas cards that will all be special yet won't take me a whole year to get done. lol... I love the colors you have used on these adorable cards. Really really inspiring. Love it. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those trees and ornaments are awesome! I love Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, those little ornament balls are definitely amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It doesn't matter the amount of work but the effort and thoughtfulness. Cute cards, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow these are simple and very beautiful. Love this Christmas set and can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews