About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 5 August 2012

New Adventure

You guys know.. I love colouring. I'm a huge fan of Letrasets ProMarkers and FlexMarkers, and although I have tried many other 'mediums' from Copics to Spectrum Noirs.. from Prismas to Watercolour Pencils.. my Letraset Alcohol Markers win. Hands down. Everytime. Which is why they're the only things you see me use on projects these days!!

Almost every image I colour.. I try and write down the combo in my notebook I have with me when I craft. Which is home to everything, from to do lists, to orders and things to do. As well as ideas I want to try and places I've seen them. It's all getting a little full.

SO! I decided to treat myself to a brand new My MeMo notebook.. to create a little ProMarker Journal. 


So be on stand by. As my little book grows I'll post update pictures. So far I've created a page for my six fave skin combos!! :)

Enjoy your Sunday, whatever you're up to! 

xo

2 comments:

  1. I need to do one of these! What a great idea and I love the label :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea!! I really should take the time to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews