About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 16 August 2012

On Your Christening

Evening peoples! :)
I'm doing a spot of blog hopping, catching up with folk and their amazing blogs and projects - while watching the hilarious Peter Kay on Channel 4. 

Thought I'd update my blog with a cute little creation with an image I bought from LOTV not long back, for making some baby cards! Alota new lives being created around this time of year, what's the deal? I guess it's a must!

*cough*

So here's Baby with Teddy. I love this cutie, they're perfect for either girl or boys cards. This time, I coloured him up in blues and greens for a little boys Christening card. :) I've taken some papers from a couple My Minds Eye pads. Teamed up with some Marina Mist cardstock from SU!


You guys know how I've created that sentiment.. uh huh. Harolds ABC's from Lawn Fawn. Gaaaawd is that set stained now! LOL. Shows how much it's been loved though, right? ;)

What else? Some yummy blue seam binding from The Ribbon Girl.. it has a lush name.. but I can't think of it right now. :/ Some blue liquid pearls here and there. Done!

Thanks for stopping by. It has literally taken me HOURS to type this short post up. In between checking emails, PMs and making some TO DO lists. I'm pooped! Bed for me! :)

Over and OUT. xo

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!!! What a cutie patootie!!! LOVE this Lou! Beautiful colours and sentiment...super duper cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you colored him to perfection! Super cute!! Just recently bought me some liquid pearls, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw too cute lou.love the sweet image and fabulous design hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews