About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 31 August 2012

They say it's your Birthday..

It's safe for this project to go 'live' now - as it's the recepients birthday! My Uncle! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Before I start my usual waffle, I just want to say a MAHOOOSIVE THANK YOU to all of you lovelies who've stopped by my blog these past couple days to leave comments on my TGF RELEASE posts. If you missed any of them, you can spy them HERE and HERE. Don't forget about our BLOG HOP TOMORROW!

This is a card using the awesome Saturday from The Greeting Farm. I love his hair!! I decided to add red tips, just for something a little different. Not 100% happy with how this turned out, but it was the first time I've coloured him up, so be gentle with me!


I stamped a sentiment from a Hero Arts set, along with those little music notes around the bottom of my image in ink from SU! I added a few customary banners behind the image, some alpha stickers from Cosmo Cricket and a little sprinkling of bling. I sure hope my uncle likes it! :)

Thanks for stopping by today. xo

4 comments:

  1. He turned out wicked-cool! I love it! I need to buy him still, I'm a little slower at building my guy stamp collection. ;) The whole thing is awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute lou! I like his red tips and his pants have some nice detail. It is a great layout too..I always love seeing how you do your layering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the red hair is awesome makes him more punk like! and works well with the uncle and sentiment! I love the tatered look to make it more masculine I find boy/ men cards are so much harder to make so I am always on the lookout for some for inspiration thanks for that! ~Patti

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews