About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

New email

Hey friends,

Just a quick post to let you all know I have a new email address. I couldn't put up with Hotmails flaws anymore! Loads of people haven't been receiving the emails I've been sending them.

So I've switched to Gmail - I've heard nothing but good things about it so hopefully my emails will start behaving again. Now I've just gotta play catch up with everyone who has been thinking I've been ignoring them for the past month or so!!

You can get me on loumac03@gmail.com from now on! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews