About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 8 July 2011

Pollycraft Freebie - 'Gorgeous'

Morning people! I have something exciting to share with you today! We're previewing a new digi image over at Pollycraft..

I would like you all to meet..

GORGEOUS

What else could Paula possibly have called him?! LOL!! My Gorgeous is "snot" coloured. I've made this card for my little cousin, he's nine soon.. obviously.. and I guess this image and the colour ;) is just perfect!!


I have used a Kraft cardbase which I have watermarked with some other monster images from a Hero Arts stamp set. My sentiment is from the same set and stamped in Memento - Tuxedo Black ink. The papers I've used are from MME Lil' Robots collection and I have distressed the edges with Frayed Burlap DI and added faux stitching using a green fineliner.


I have coloured gorgeous using PM's and added some Diamond Stickles to his teeth! LOL. I've fussy cut him out and added him to the card using dimensional adhesive. I die cut a '9' using my MM Slice and added it to the top banner and again added Diamond Stickles for some added personalisation!

I would like to enter Gorgeous into these challenges:
× The Paper Shelter - Lots of Dots
× Ruby's Rainbow - Happy Birthday
× Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Happy Birthday
× Bows and Berries - Use Kraft
× Creative Stamp Friends - Dots

Head on over to Paula's blog HERE to see what the other ladies have come up with for this new release!! You will not be disappointed!!

What are you waiting for? Pick him up for free HERE until 29th July.

15 comments:

  1. Lou I LOVE this card, the little stamped images on the cardstock is a fab idea and the layout I love. Great card. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. He's teeth are so funky! Love the colours and papers you've used. Your stamped background works perfectly!

    Hugs, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby fabby card, Lou!!! Brilliant colouring and fantastic background! You clever thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab fun card, Thanks for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week, good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a beautiful card,
    thanks for joining us at
    creative stamp friend.
    Hugs Michi

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love this card lou.fabulous bold colours and design and i love the fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lou, this is lovely, Gorgeous is fab and so are his brightly coloured spots. Love the HUGE bracket and sparkly 9. Your cousin will really love it. Hope you have a great weekend hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lou, this card is fantastic! I love your coloring and the papers are so bright and cheerful. I'm sure your cousin will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at RRC this time, hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lovely. Super, super, super doop card. Fabby papers. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is so fagbulous Im sure the little person receiving that will be absolutely thrilled with it. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lou this card is fabtastic! the image is brilliant and ideal for some little monsters card lol
    Thanks for joining our dotty challenge @ TPS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it Lou - brilliant DP's, fantastic layout and the background paper with the watermarked monsters is a genius idea! Perfectly snotty Gorgeous :o))
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello.
    Such a beautiful card. Cool image and colors. Reminds me of Monsters Inc. ;-)
    Many thanks for joining us at Penny's and Good Luck.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just fantastic, all the little details... the clear embossing in the background is brilliant!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bows and Berries! Robin

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews