About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Whimsy Inspirations Challenge Blog

Is it just me, or have you all been seeing a lot of this around blogland lately?!



Exciting much?!

I cannot WAIT for this to start! I LOVE Whimsy Stamps stuff, especially the sentiments and dies! The great thing is.. everyone can enter! You don't have to use Whimsy products, but it would be great if you did!

Their first challenge is launched on 10th August - a day before my 21st! :D - and I can't WAIT to see what the theme is!

*************************************

There is a prize up for grabs too!! If you help them spread the word by posting about it on your blog or popping their image on your sidebar and entering your name into the draw there is a mystery prize.

The winner will be announced alongside the new challenge on the 10th August!!

What are you waiting for?!

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews