About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 17 December 2010

Could it be..

that this is the FOURTH Mojo Monday in a row?! Crikey, what is up with me?! Hehe. I think its coz I'm still on a high from the news I got about joining the DT at Lexi's Creations. My first design is due in by Saturday, and so I needed some inspiration to produce something special!!

Here is my card for Mojo..


CAS!! And so so so far from Christmas - its at the other end of the scale. I used American Crafts - Dear Lizzy (standard) rub ons, flair stickers and paper. Along with some Kraft cardstock from Bazzill and some Naturals Ivory from SU!


I used from liquid pearls to pick out some of the spots of white on the green patterened paper. The sentiment 'blissful' is a rub on, and I added some faux stitching in brown pen around the outside.

Thats all for now, I'm off to go hang my clean washing up and tidy my messy - very messy - desk.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews