About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 11 December 2010

LOTV Coffee Break

Hey all, I wanted to break out another one of my LOTV stamps today, so I decided to choose Coffee Break and make a girly card using Basic Greys Indian Summer paper - very old, but very beautiful. Plus I had some doily left over from that collection which I wanted to use.

The 'Thinking of you' stamp is from SU! Circle of Friendship. I used Glossy Accents to try and make it look like an epoxy sticker.


ProMarkers I used were:
Skin: Blossom, Vanilla, Blush
Hair: Vanilla, Shale
Clothes: Red - Maroon, Ruby, Antique Pink. Green - Meadow Green, Pastel Beige. Blender
Teacups/Saucers: Maroon, Ruby
Teapot: Meadow Green, Pastel Beige
Tables & Chairs: Cool Grey 2, Blender

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews