About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 20 December 2010

You're in my thoughts..

Here is a card I made with some elements stickers from the Porclain collection from Basic Grey.  The colours are soo gorgeous, and I've had the sheet of stickers for soo long, I thought.. why not? So I went to find a CAS sketch I could follow.

Here is what I came up with using a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches..





I would like to enter this card into these challenges:

×Tuesday Morning Sketches - #72
×City Crafter - Week 35 - Kraft Creations
×The ABC Challenge - J is for Jewels and Gems
×StampFairy - Challenge #2 - Anything goes

Thats it for now. Looks like its going to be another snowy day today. Yuck.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the large butterfly

    Thanks for joining us on Stamp Fairy Challenge :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou, oh this is very pretty and such a great take with the sketch! I love all the different elements on your card.

    Thanks for playing along with us at StampFairy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully crafted card! I love this. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card for our challenge ... so beautifully done ... thank you for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful creation.. Perfect for our challenge.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us on the Stamp Fairy challenge. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews