About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 1 December 2010

WOYWW 77

Hey all, sorry it has been a while since I have last been able to join you, uni and home life has been hectic to say the least. I've been lucky to cram a few cards in never mind blog post, LOL.

Anyway, I had just got in from uni (first time I've been in this week; due to 'adverse weather conditions' in short - I have been snowed in, and since my boyfriend was off work today he offered to give me a lift in), to find my Lili of the Valley stamps waiting for my in their package on the arm of the living room chair. YAY :D

So I thought I would arrange them on my desk, and let you take a peek at the other (extremely uninterestin') stuff I've got going on..


So.. I've made the picture extra large, as I have quite a bit going on that I'm gonna attempt to talk you through.. [If you are just here to look at the picture; stop reading now!]

So, going from left to right. There, next to my pink post its, is my 'Little Blue Book' in which I write EVERYTHING down in, literally.. everything that needs doing, or quite simply.. nothing gets done. :) To the top of that are some stickles and liquid pearls, got love those little bottles of jewels, hehe.

To the back behind my laptop hides (if not so well) my Ariel Excel Tab boxes FULL of ProMarkers. Yikes, I have more than I thought, if you look at the laptop keyboard you can see the colour chart which I printed off on Rymans 200gsm white coated cardstock and filled in. This has been really helpful, as now I can see where the gaps in my colours lie. My next mission is to slowly fill up these spaces with brand new pens. So.. if you have any you are willing to swap or sell, please leave me a comment and an email address! *hinthint*

Moving on.. to the below my laptop are my new stamps from Lili of the Valley! :D They are mostly Christmas ones, so you may see a few featured here at my blog in the coming days, not long left now to make Christmas cards I hear you cry. Ahh, but there is always time to cram in just a few more..

A list of the stamps I got: Christmas Robins, Christmas Candle, Bird House - Baubles, James Bear - In the Snow, James Bear - Deck the Halls, Jenny Bear - All Shopped Out, Rosie with Cake and Coffee Break.

Next to that is my PCI magazine (where I got the following idea from), along with an ATC folder, which is going to be my long term project for over the Christmas holidays while off uni, taking a stock check of all the stash I own. Pretty neat idea really, and seen as I never really could get into ATCs I might aswell use this folder for something useful.

To the right of my laptop is thee ever present R I B E N A. Jeez, I really think I am addicted to the stuff, I get all moody if I don't have my moody doseage, and if someone asks to take a drink of it I hit the roof (joke).

And lastly.. I think. To the very right of my desk, is my freshly emptied paper bin (purple plasic box atop the really useful boxes) along with ProMarkers which are duplicates which I hope to swap, as well as some envelopes with goodies in which I need to send off to some of my friends over at Trimcraft. Oh, and the Avon, its crap this time I must say.

I think that covers just about everything, any questions about what you see or you just want to ask me something in general please leave a comment.

Hope your staying warm where ever you are, and if your in a part of the country which hasn't been affected by snow yet, watch out, and please be careful. Lou. xo

5 comments:

  1. oooo lots going on there hun - thanks for sharing your lovely space with us - keep warm and hope you manage to have some play time with your new stamps - have a good week lol Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work space, have not long brought myself some of those Lilly of the Valley stamps, but not managed to make a card with them yet hehe, look forward to seeing your creations :) (121)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk is really interesting, I like the idea of your little blue book 'brain'. It is the best idea..writing it all down especially if you have ideas which pop into your head during the night.
    Keep it by the bed with a torch.
    Sue xx 78

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great desk and well discribed love the use of the ariel boxes ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky ~30

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews