About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 15 December 2010

DT Member

Lordy Lord, how could I have let this slip my mind?! The truth is, I haven't.. its just I've been bragging about it on the Trimcraft Forum instead, hehe.

So, Lexi, from Lexi's Creations has been kind enough to take me under her wing and allow me a space on her DT! My first project is due in soon, for release on her blog on the 27th December. I don't know how much detail I can go into about up and coming challenges, so I shall just leave it there!

I am so happy and grateful, everytime I think about it I can't stop smiling. My cheeks actually hurt. I must look like a fool, but I care not.. because this means a lot to me.

As well as saying a big thank you to Lexi, I also want to thank Roz, who actually organised this for me and got in touch with Lexi about it.

Sooo grateful. Sooo exited, and sooo privileged. Lexi's designs are outstanding, and I cannot wait to being using them and showing them off for her!

Why don't you head on over to Lexi's Creations Blog now, and take a look at the fab work that goes on.

Thats all for now, I'm busy trying to set up a shop on Misi (Stands for Make It Sell It ;) Clever..).. is says my age is 0.. hmm, not going well.

Lou. xo

1 comment:

  1. you are more than welcome Lou and its great to be able to encourage you to go that little bit further with your designs. We all have to start somewhere, so i'm just so pleased it with our lovely team over at Lexi;s Creations
    I'm really looking forwarding to seeing your very first ever DY card :)
    Your cards are always fantastic, i love your individual design and I'm sure you will do lexis digi's proud :)
    great to have you on board
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews