About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 16 December 2010

WOYWW 80

Afternoon! I have managed to join you all again this week!! I take it you have stopped by to spectate the very mess that is my desk.. If you don't know what I'm talking about, pop on over to Chief WOYWW'er Julia's blog to get the lowdown..

Here is mine, in all its messy glory (for a change)


You might be glad to see that the laptop is back this week, but the Ribena isn't. Well, there is a reason behind that, my new liquid addiction is coffee with brown sugar (I'll be diabetic before the year is through), but you didn't come here to listen to that.

Centre stage is a piece of the puzzle for my first ever DT creation, sooo excited. I managed to get that card finished up today, just gotta wait for the glitter to dry, and them some daylight to photograph it.

A load of stuff off to the left hand side, scissors, ProMarkers, heat gun, Whimsy stamps. And the usual suspects, my boxes of ProMarkers, my pen cup and pencil case, stapler etc. The grey thing with the green thing on the end near the top of my cutting mat, is the WRMK - Sew Easy tool. I've had it a couple of months now and LOVE IT! Thats why there is stitching on almost every card with room! LOL.

Not much else going on really, umm.. my 'paper bin' needs emptying. I think I'll go do that now, BEFORE ANYMORE SNOW FALLS!

Thanks for stopping by, Lou. xo

9 comments:

  1. Nice and tidy desk, gotta give that sew easy a look see.

    Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs #25 Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about your sewing tool, I shall have to investigate further!
    Your space looks very tidy to me!
    Chrissie #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'm curtious about the sewing tool too - wanna give it a full onreview one weds? Your desk looks calm, and I say, have you got enough PMs!! I think I could probably join you on the diabetic list..for me it's been foam bananas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou!

    Congratulations on your DT membership!! That's great!! I'll be back to check the card you're making! And the sewing tool looks nice! I want one!!

    xx

    Sandra #107

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sewing tool intrigues me. Love your organized workspace. Can't wait for next week to see more!
    Vicki #95

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tidy workspace - just how I like mine. Your sewing tool sounds interesting. Thanks for visiting my desk earlier. Elizabeth #71

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work tools and etc. on that desk. Have heard everyone talk about the sewing tool, but haven't seen one as yet. Thanks for sharing. #79

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very neat and tidy! I wish I had room to use my laptop in my craft area too!

    Thanks for the peek!
    Happy Holiday! :)
    -Tracey #97

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I finally am making it around to your desk! I'm just late and didn't even bring Christmas spirit. But I am curious about the Sew Easy Tool. I love hand sewing, but simply can't do it myself. Lovely ATC/card on the desk. Very lacy and feminine (# 4).

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews