About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 20 December 2010

First Ever Blogger Award!!

Well, there you have it. My first ever blogger award..


Awarded to me by Sharon, over at Sharon's Crafty Place, this really has put a smile on my face. So thank you Sharon, it really is appreciated! :D

The rules for this are:

1 - Thank the person who sent you it

2 - Say 8 things about yourself

3 - Tag four other bloggy friends

4 - Let them know

So.. where should I start..

1 - I wear odd socks.. everyday
2 - I am an obsessive reader, both real books and on my Kindle
3 - I have climbed the Cheviot - the highest hill in North England at 815m
4 - I passed my driving test first time with three minors
5 - I have a cat called Shadow - she truly lives up to her name in both colour and nature
6 - I have gone through three laptops in the past year - through no fault of my own
7 - I dislike [ in excessive amounts] the heat - summer - yack
8 - Three is my lucky number

Woaah, that was difficult.

Now.. for the even trickier part.. choosing only four other blogs to pass this award on to. So here goes:

Lexi at - Lexi's Creations

Lori at - Just Ducky

Janet at - Pink Gems

Roz at - Rozzy Bee

Thanks again Sharon! :) xo

2 comments:

  1. So glad you like the award Lou and that it made you smile!! It was my first blogger award too. You made me laugh with your odd socks!!
    Have a lovely Christmas,
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lou for thinking of me! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews