About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 19 December 2010

How Many Candles?!

Since the snow is becoming worse by the minute around my area - I set myself a challenge this morning when I got up. To enter five or more challenges with one card, and since I wouldn't be going anywhere important, I gave myself all day.

So here is the card..



And here are the challenges I would like to enter:

×Polka Doodles - Week 50 - Age Related
How many candles? - When you're little, the older you get the more candles you see appear on your cake, then you get to the age when thats just gets impossible.

×Bah Humbug - Challenge 46 - Feeling The Blues
One of my favourite colours - I couldn't say no. Blue patterned papers and blue clothes on  the cute little girl.

×If the shoe fits - FF#59 - get Krafty
I love Kraft cardstock - I use it as a card base for most cards, I find it matches everything. As usual I have used it as a card base and to mat and layer my tag.

×Allsorts - Week 83 - Free & Easy - Anything goes
This has been made to keep in my stash until that birthday arises when I may have forgotten to make a card.

×Penny Black at Allsorts - December Challenge - Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder
My favourite? Cake! Cake, cake and more cake. I also love the colour blue. And I have been using a lot of glitter on cards lately, this one is no exception.

×Penny Black Saturday - Week 132 - Recipe: 3 papers, 1 ribbon, 1 charm
Two blue patterned papers and one black and white. 1 white ribbon, and 1 heart charm. Lovely.

×StampFairy - First Ever Challenge - Glitter or Stickles
I used Star Dust stickles to add some glam to my cake icing.

Thats all for now - I may be back for a look at Mojo, though. xo

16 comments:

  1. Great card, love your glittery cake! Thanks for playing along with Stamp Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! Wish I only had 1 candle! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp Fairy Challenge, hope to see you next time too! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable and I love that glittery cake!! Fab Card!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at StampFairy first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! So cute!!
    Lovely to see your work at Polkadoodles Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely card - that image is gorgeous and the papers you've used work great. Our blues Christmas card challenge ended a while back, but no worries it was still great to see your work and maybe you'll join us again in the New Year when we restart our challenges.
    Have a fab Christmas
    Ann xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there

    Your card is erally sweet and love the glitter cake topping.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week, but unfortunately it is not eligible for Penny Black at Allsorts challenge as you must use a Penny Black stamp to enter and donlt this this one is ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, what a great little image that is. Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Love the sketch you used and such a darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter is at Northumbria studying interior design , in her second year... she loves newcastle !
    What an adorable card...thanks for sharing with us over at polkadoodles this week
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable. I love all the little details. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and great image! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet image, love the card, it's so cute,glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully coloured image! I love how you've added the bow & tag. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Polka Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for playing along in our age related challenge this week at Polkadoodles! Great project! Trust Santa was good to you....Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a cute card! the image is fantastic! thanks for sharing your Kraft-iness with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews