About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 10 December 2010

WOYWW 79

Hey all, its been a while since I joined in here, but hey, I'm back now.

Lets not beat around the bush, I'm just gonna upload this picture and talk you through it, as usual.

Here goes..


So, first things first.. no laptop.. no Ribena. 'Whats going on?!' I hear you say. Do not worry.. 1. The Internet wasn't working, therefore no need to have my laptop take up space on the desk and 2. I had no cold water in the fridge in which to make a glass of Ribena with, hence the lack of Ribena goodness on the desk.

The main thing going on here is the little production line I've got going. Okay okay, I was only making four of the same card. Not the point. I like to have things in order. You can see a little 3 3/4"x3 3/4" card up in the right of the picture somewhere. Cutesy little thing, made with papers from Crate Paper - Snow Day collection and some Kraft (Bazzil) and More Mustard (SU!) cardstock. The More Mustard coordinates lovely with some of the papers from that collection. As does Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue. I wish I had taken a picture of the four cards when they were finished, as I altered them all slightly using a different colour. Shame.

Hmm. Not really much else going on that you haven't seen before. Once again, my left handedness prevails, with all the tools on the left hand side of my cutting mat, which I always work on. I was thinking about trying out a glass mat, but then I thought.. naaa, the money I use buying one, I could be buying paper packs instead. The biggest glass mat I have is the one for my Slice. Hehe.

You can see a new design of punch from SU!, again, on the right hand side of the picture. So handy, they 'fold' up so small. That particular one is the 'Jewellery Tag' punch, which coordinates perfectly with the 'Tiny Tags' stamp set.

As you can see, my paper 'bin' (little plastic box) is getting full again. I must say though, I don't throw half as much stuff out as I used to. Even the thinnest strip of paper/cardstock gets kept if it hasn't been cut into, you never know when it could come in handy for stamping a sentiment on.

My little Dovecraft tape runner adhesive on the left hand side of my cutting mat there, I wanted to try out some new tape runner adhesive, just as a comparison sorta thing, but me and my pink runner get along so fine, that I would feel as though I was betraying him if I was to go try another guy.

Thats it for my desk, now onto my Christmas Tree.


This picture? Does it NO justice.. what so ever. Like seriously. It looks crap. LOL. My gorgeous little (big - 6ft) tree is a colour known as 'Champagne' - or gold to us commoners. My Mam and me decided to decorate it with green baubles, and green baubles only. And honestly, I'm not just saying this, it looks spectacular. We went down the gold road as we have gold and cream wallpaper, and it totally sets the tree off. Shame we didn't have any gold and green wrapping paper for the presents too. It looks like Santa's has already visited our house, there are presents ALL over. I love Christmas :D.

Hope you are all well, and the snow is receding around your area.

xo

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the peek and sharing, don't let mine scare you...lol

    Hugs, Marjo #45

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Thank you for sharing. Pop over to my blog for my brand new blog candy!

    http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your desk. It seems so spacious compared to mine. The little cards you made are adorable. All of the presents under the tree make me very curious. A little shake can't hurt. Right?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, the tree is gorgeous. Like your little cards! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am left handed too but my tools and pencils and whatever can't seem to keep on the left side of the desk! your desk is great, lots of space to work on.
    gorgeous tree!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews