About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 10 December 2010

Mojo 168

Hey all, sorry its been a while since I last posted. I've been sooo busy, and then yesterday when I decided to do a post, my Internet decided not to work. Handy. Not.

So here I am with two, and a half, posts today. I plan on entering a card into Mojo 168, give you a view of a mountain of snow, then in a separate post get my picture entered into WOYWW, I'm bit later than Wednesday I know, but you gotta do what you can, right?! (Oh, my Christmas Tree will be making an appearance in that post too..)

So first things first, my card..


I decided to use a slice of paper from my new 6x6 Mitten Weather paper pad (I know its not new to other people..). Gorgeous colours and designs, and plenty of polka dots which I could just drool over. Moving on.. here's a close up of that gorgeous Charm which was sent as part of a pack of free gifts from Quixotic Paperie, and the stamp which is Victoria Case - Snow Fun.

  

I love her little hat and gloves, so cute. I added some stickles to the top of her boots, her collar and her hat, and some Glossy Accents to some of the snowballs, although you cannot tell at all from that picture. LOL.

So, onto that mountain of snow I was telling you about..


Umm.. the photo sort of speaks for itself. The fence behind it is about 6/7 foot, and that pile of snow was originally piled up on the path but its protruded onto the roadside, nightmare for driving past.

So, thats the first and a half of two and a half posts for today. Hope you enjoy. :)

[Weather Update: the snow is beginning to melt dramatically now, thank goodness. We had a massive avalanche of snow falling from the roof this morning, I sat bolt upright.. my heart nearly stopped as I didn't know what it was at first. Even the sides streets look like they're recovering, there is just a lot of standing water around now, but we haven't had temperatures below 0 since Tuesday night - things are looking up. But apparently this area is going to receive fresh snow fall again next week.. Uh oh.]

xo

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love that snowflake charm. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews