About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 22 December 2010

With Heartfelt Thanks

I made a few cards last night, so I thought I would share some with you. One I have made to enter into Mojo, this may be the 5th or even 6th week running, WOW!! Haha.



I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× Mojo Monday - Week 70
× Cupcake Craft Challenges - Cupcake 122 - Thank you







Here is another card I made using the same stamp and the Origins papers - both from Basic Grey as well as some Inkadinkadoo stamps.



Forgot how much I loved those papers - must break them out some more, although they are running low! LOL. Had to get a little bit of stitching in there somewhere too.

Ahhh, how I love crafting when its all cold and snowy outside. Roll on Saturday - something tells me its going to be a big event!!

xo

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers lou you have made some amazing stuff,
    hugs from your new stalker lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Lou, I adore your stamp choice and the kraft paper looks fab! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, have a great Christmas & New Year! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning thank you cards, love the little fan you have created! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge & Happy New Year to you :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! Love the cool colour combo on this fabby little number. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews